Our volunteers are priceless! They are the glue that holds At Home together.
Their energy and good cheer make the At Home office a lively and welcoming place.
If you are a new retiree looking for a niche, or itching to learn new things, or if you have a particular expertise you wish to share, consider joining our volunteer ranks. After exploring possibilities with you, we will most certainly find a mutually rewarding opportunity.
- Drive and accompany a member to a medical appointment.
- Organize a party or an outing.
- Assist with small tasks such as changing batteries or light bulbs, or picking up prescriptions.
- Help with minor household repairs.
- Visit a homebound member.
- Assist a member with computer tasks.
- Write articles for the newsletter.
- Help raise funds for At Home.
- Consider joining our board.
We’ll find a job for you!