Annual membership Investment
All memberships are good for one year from the month you join.
What is included in the annual member’s fee?
1. Members are a phone call away from a licensed social worker who can help solve problems by assessing a situation to produce comfortable, viable options.
($160/ hour value)
2. One-stop shopping for referrals to vetted vendors in the areas of home maintenance, home health care, and transportation, to name a few. All vendors have been used and approved by our members, and each referral given is followed up by a phone call from the office to ensure quality service.
(Service often performed at discounted rates.)
3. A monthly calendar developed by At Home provides access to social activities such as luncheons, discussion groups, trips to local museums, concerts, and lectures. Many of these activities are free of charge and members are given the best discount when fees are required.
4. At Home in Greenwich members receive a free membership in the Greenwich Hospital GENERATIONS Platinum program.
5. Free home safety assessment by the social worker who will walk through your home and offer a professional opinion on work needed or areas to be concerned about.
6. Installation and discounted monthly service for a medical alert button, a device one wears and presses when help is needed.
7. Wonderful volunteers who may accompany you to the doctor, change a light bulb or fire alarm batteries, or fix the latch on your door.
8. Peace of mind that help is just a phone call away when you or your loved one needs it.